Sunday 7 April 2013

Wildlife + HDRs

I love it when an attempt to create an HDR image of an Animal comes out Beautifully =)

Below is an hyper Dynamic Image of a fox I spotted while on a Game Drive in Pillannesberg National Park, South Africa ; on my trip to South Africa this January.


 
A Fox we spotted on early morning wildlife Game Drive at the Pilanesberg National Park




Some of my other Wildlife Photographs using HDR Imaging
( Tap the photographs to view High res images )
 
Pilannesberg National Park

St. Andrew’s Cross Spider | another HDR =) my second one here on flickr

Young Monkey :)


Feel free to add me as a contact on Google Plus and Flickr or follow me on Facebook.

My Flickr Photostream My Flickr Profile

Google + Profile

Facebook - MYBs

Below are links to more Wildlife images by photographers whose work I admire. Tap to view the high Resolution images


Male Scorpion flyPossum HDRLizard
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment