Thursday 14 February 2013

Hey there =)
Introducing myself, I am a first year Med School student in Karachi, Pakistan, with deep interest in photographic art and cinematography.
I have recently developed an interest in HDR (Hyper Dynamic Range) imaging and have been experimenting in it since a couple of months.
I have made this blog to share my work with the world and to appreciate the work of photographers whom I am inspired by.

all photographs will be copyrights of MYB (that is me)
OR
their respective owners ( in case I share flickr html/BB links to work of photographers I admire )


Feel free to add me as a contact on Google Plus and Flickr or follow me on Facebook.

 My Flickr Photostream                              My Flickr Profile

Google + Profile

Facebook - MYBs


to start with, here are links to photographers who I admire and whose work had inspired me to start experimenting in HDR imaging

( Tap the photographs to view High res images )


Dark side of the moon [Explored 7th Oct, 2012!]

Mae Koh_5

Lost In Paradise II

No comments:

Post a Comment